Association Suisse pour l'Aide au Zanskar
“When a child does not go to school, it is the whole community that does not grow up”
Association Suisse pour l’Aide au Zanskar (AaZ-CH)) was founded in December 2013. It is association as per Article 60 and following of the Swiss Civil Code with its headquarters based in Presinge (GE).
AaZ-CH is an NGO (non-governmental organization), independent in its choices, actions and collaborations. It is also apolitical and not religious.
It’s a non-profit organization recognized as a public utility by the Tax Administration of the Canton of Geneva.
AaZ-CH aims to help the children of Zanskar to have access to a quality school education while preserving their own culture and traditions.
- promotionof AAZ’s activities in Switzerland through our website, participation in conferences, conventions, congresses and other such events
- searchfor institutional sponsors
- promotion of sponsorship of LMHS students and support for school operations
- participation in voluntary workonsite at the LMHS
- The General Assembly
- The Committee
- The Auditor
- The General Assembly is made up of all the members of the association.
- The ordinary General Assembly takes place once a year.
- The Committee is composed of the President, the Secretary and a maximum of 5 other members who are elected by the General Assembly for a period of one year (and elegible for reelection)
Au 18 mai 2021, le Comité de AaZ-CH est constitué des personnes suivantes :
- Jean-Pierre Keller – Président
- Brigitte Djajasasmita – Secrétaire / Trésorière
- Peter King – membre
- Ferdinand Le Comte – membre
The LMHS students need your support!
Whether it is by a simple donation (however modest), by becoming a member, by sponsoring a child or by supporting a project, you can help us to continue our action in Zanskar.
- the annual dues of its members
- donations and bequests
In 2019, our operating costs amounted to CHF 840.65 and represented 1% of our expenses