Demande de parrainage d'enfant
- You wish to sponsor a child from Lamdon Model High Schoolof Pipiting / Ufti (Zanskar) for the duration of his schooling (10 to 12 years)
- You will automatically besome a member of the Association Suisse d’Aide au Zanskar (single ou dual)
- The contribution for the sponsorship of a child is CHF 400 per year (full sponsorship) or CHF 200 per year (partial sponsorship)
- Once your application has been accepted, you will receive a file containing the name and photo of your sponsored child as soon as we are informed of the list of registered students for the new school year (generally around December or January as the school year starts in March)
- You will be informed as regularly as possible about your child and especially about his/her academic results and the development of the school
- The association Aide au Zanskar is responsible for annually monitoring the actual presence of children in the school
- You have the possibility to communicate directlywith your sponsored child by mail or email. You can also visit him/her on a personal trip to Zanskar.
- A tax receipt for the total amount of your payments (except for membership fees) will be sent to you at the end of the year for your tax declaration
Account holder: Ass Suisse pour l’Aide au Zanskar
IBAN : CH46 0078 8000 0504 2020 8
Bank: Banque Cantonale de Genève
Sponsorship is a commitment
- Your decision to support a child for the duration of his or her schooling in Zanskar (10 to 12 years) is of vital importance to him or her
- The respect of the moral commitment that you make in accepting such a sponsorship is vital. If it were to be reconsidered, our association would be in a difficult position vis-à-vis the child, his family and, of course, the school.
- In the event that you should experience temporary or permanent personal difficulties that make it impossible for you to fulfil this commitment, we ask you to inform us promptly so that we can make the necessary arrangements.
- If this commitment feels too significant, you can also support the activities of our association with the LMHS by subscribing a school support.